30 Day Money Back Guarantee | 24x7 Support | +1(833) 9595950

Women's Extra Cute Animal Themed Panties
Women's Extra Cute Animal Themed Panties
Women's Extra Cute Animal Themed Panties
Women's Extra Cute Animal Themed Panties
Women's Extra Cute Animal Themed Panties
Women's Extra Cute Animal Themed Panties
Women's Extra Cute Animal Themed Panties
Women's Extra Cute Animal Themed Panties
Women's Extra Cute Animal Themed Panties
Women's Extra Cute Animal Themed Panties
Women's Extra Cute Animal Themed Panties
Women's Extra Cute Animal Themed Panties
Women's Extra Cute Animal Themed Panties
Women's Extra Cute Animal Themed Panties
Women's Extra Cute Animal Themed Panties
Women's Extra Cute Animal Themed Panties

Women's Extra Cute Animal Themed Panties

Regular price
$30.00
Sale price
$19.99

♫ So let's do it like they do on the Discovery channel ♫

Great song. Anyway..

We're very proud to present you our Extra Cute Animal Themed Panties! 

In spite of the troubling global situation we've all been facing, it's NEVER a bad time to get freaky. And boy, have people been getting freaky the past year!

And while Freaks come in all shapes and sizes, the Extra Cute Animal Themed Panties only come in one universal sexy size!

That's right, ladies! These sexy panties will fit any goddess' heavenly bod, including yours!



DUDE, WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT THESE ANIMAL THEMED PANTIES?

I'm glad you asked! Here's why the Extra Cute Animal Themed Panties are insanely cute and oh so freaky:

  • Extra Cute Animals.. On Panties! Could anyone possibly have anything against that? I don't think so. In fact, here at RadWish, we'd wager these cute panties are on a level of cuteness equal to sleeping puppies (aww!) but slightly lower than.. YOU! No, I'm not flirting with you, it's the truth! *winkie face*

  • They Make A Huge Impression! I mean, let's be honest here. No man (or woman) would expect to see the Extra Cute Animal Themed Panties on you once they take your clothes off. They will leave your lover absolutely breathless, for better or worse! Enjoy your spiced-up sexual life, human!

  • They Come In 14 (!) Amazing Variants! You've got the Nerd Kitty Cat, Ecstatic Kitty Cat, the Happy Piglet, Angry Owl, and 10 more animal panties all at your disposal! I swear you can't make this stuff up.. oh wait, I just did!

Warning: Results in bed may vary. 97% of our customers claim the Extra Cute Animal Panties act as an aphrodisiac for their partners, the remaining 3% have not given us feedback yet and are thought to still be going at it.

    SPECIFICATIONS:

    • Material: Polyester
    • Sexually Suggestive: Of course not
    • Pattern Type: Cute Animals
    • Rise Type: Mid-Rise
    • Item Type: Panties
    • Gender: Women
    • Size: One size fits all
    • Waist: 25-35in
    • Suitable for weight: 98-155lbs

    We've JUST put it on sale today for all you freaky-time enthusiasts out there <3

    Act fast and get your very own Extra Cute Animal Themed Panties today, so that you too can shock & arouse your significant other! Rawr.

    Shipping: 

    • Your order will be shipped within 2-3 business days.
    • We offer FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!
    secure_stamps secure_stamps

    Customer Reviews

    Based on 2 reviews
    100%
    (2)
    0%
    (0)
    0%
    (0)
    0%
    (0)
    0%
    (0)
    M
    M.L.

    HIlarious! Oddly enough my husband loves them lol!

    H
    H.H.

    So cute and just like in the picture! Perfect xx