🔽Watch Our Awesome RC Helicopter Video below 🔽
Our RC helicopter is the world's most durable and stable helicopter. The item comes with the latest gyro system for precision control. The Durable frame has proven to withstand dozens of crashes. This RC Helicopter charges directly from the controller which uses "AA" batteries and has a full-function trim control for the perfect flight. Get one today before they all fly away!
- Flexible frame for durability
- Upgraded gyro system for precise control
- 3-channel, Infrared Control (Allows for Forward/Backward, Left/Right, Up/Down movements)
- Auto Stable & Precision Speed
- Miniature Size & Light Weight
- Small Size Provides Agility and Speed
- Made of a Unique Material to Withstand Crashes
- Super Wide Infrared Control
- Easy to fly
- Complete Kit, Ready to Fly
- To fly this helicopter you need to fully charge the battery and then switch the power switch to the on position on the side. This will turn on a bright white light under the nose of the helicopter.
- Then you turn on the power switch on the remote control. There is a blue light that blinks for a couple seconds on the remote control until the helicopter and the remote control signals match.
- Then the light goes solid blue. At this point you are ready to fly. You can hover the helicopter by pressing the up and down joystick. To move it side to side you press the left and right joystick. To land it you press the down joystick all the way down (this will stop the blades from spinning)
Remote Distance: About 10 Meters
Motor: Brush Motor
Controller Battery: AA battery (not included)
Plugs Type: USB charging cable
State of Assembly: Ready-to-Go
Charging Time: 40-60 minutes
Action Time: about 10 Minutes
Dimensions: 22.5 x 10.6 x 4 CM
Charging Voltage: 3.7 V
Built-in Li Poly batter: 3.7V 100 mAh
- 1x RC Helicopter
- 1x Remote Control
- 1x USB Charge Cable
- 1x Tail Blade
- 1x Screwdriver
- 1x User Manual
- Free Shipping
- We are getting large number of orders due to the holiday rush. Please Allow 12-20 days for delivery.
This is my 3rd RC Heli and certainly the best. The previous ones I bought were of different brands. They would mostly spin themselves to death. But Syma's are different - they are very stable and super easy to fly. Build quality is sturdy too.
My 3 year old loves it. I have had 1 for over year and it has been crashed into walls, stuck in trees (yes believe the warning "indoor only") and abused in every way a three year old can think of. It is chipped and cracked and in some places broken but it still charges and still flies
I took it to work and let everyone fly it in a halfcourt-sized space. At first everyone was scared to fly because they didn't want to break it. But after watching everyone else bounce it off the walls, ceiling, and floor (huge drops!) every single person did it. And all of them said they were going to buy one
I love these little helicopters. They don't last forever, but they don't cost much either. My kids love them, and they're small enough that we can fly them safely in the house without really worrying about damaging things or injuring anyone.
I'm in my 30's and this product reminded me that I am a complete child. although the package got damaged bit but the heli was still intact and usable
It is stupid fun to fly around and annoy people in the office with. Seriously, we have about 35 or 40 people on staff and I'm pretty sure about half of them flew this thing through the building with giant, gaping, glassy-eyed smiles.
Really a neat little product and for almost 30 bucks, how could anything be this fun? Quality is okay, nothing great and it is definitely aimed at beginners (I'm sure people who take this stuff seriously laugh at me for being simple, let 'em, it's fun!). I like it, although they don't seem to take a ton of abuse