Moms Deserve the Best Sale:
Retail 40.00 Today : $24.99
Sew to the beat with music box- it's a stitching' good time!
Moms are the superheroes who have taught us everything from sewing to life skills. They are the ones who know how to spin a good yarn and weave memories that will last a lifetime. So, this Mother's Day, let's give back some love to the most cherished person in our lives with a Musical Sewing Box – a quirky and fun gift that will remind you of the sweet memories of your mom.
We crafted this vintage sewing machine musical box to capture the beautiful memories of home sewing. Expressing the historic accuracy with details like a piece of fabric under the presser foot, EZ Pattern on one corner, a pair of scissors on the other, movable drawer and a pedal. The Musical Sewing Box is a magical piece of art that sings a melody that will remind you of the good old times spent with your mom
It's a gift that will instantly make you the favorite child and leave all your siblings green with envy
- A functional drawer that is large enough to hold things like hair pins, gem clips, buttons.
- Retro design with a practical shape, exquisite workmanship, and no need to install batteries.
- Crafted with environmentally friendly plastic that is painted in a beautiful color combo of black and mahogany.
- Simply open the drawer to listen to the song "Fur Elise". As the music plays, the treadle (teeter-totter) moves up and down, pulleys and pinholes rotate, and the spool mouse sitting on top of it goes round and round.
- A quick and exquisite gift idea for Mother’s Day, ideal for vintage home decoration, for the new house, birthday gifts, and so on.
It's ultimate gift that says, "Mom, you're a stitch above the rest!" It will make your mom smile and remind her of all the good times you had together. So, this Mother's Day, don't be a threadbare gift giver – give your mom the Musical Sewing Box and show her that you really know how to sew the seeds of love.
Order now and let the good times roll – with a few stitches along the way!
- Your order will be shipped within 1-2 business days.
- We Ship Worldwide
- Since it's a limited edition item, these are expected to sell out quickly! We can not guarantee our special pricing for long
- Once it sells out, please check back again in August 2023 for a new batch of limited edition items
This is a cute little music box that I gave my sister who is an avid quilter. The music is a little bit tinny sounding. It looks cute sitting up on a shelf and the foot pedal, needle, spool and balance wheel all move. Wind and pull out drawer to start. Close drawer to stop.
I bought this for my Grandma for her birthday. I grew up watching her sewing at her Singer sowing machine. She has handed it down to me. When I seen this I had to buy it for her. She lives in Texas so I seen it through video chat. It was larger than expected which is great! And the music was beautiful. She was very happy so I am very happy with this item.
I love it. Did I mention that the drawer is large enough to hold things like hair pins, gem clips, buttons? I'm glad I found this fun sewing machine "music box".
For the money this is a very nice piece. It was perfect for my project. I was not disappointed. I would have loved it in wood. However I know that would increase the price. All in all I am pleased
I arrive quickly and in perfect condition, plus they are beautiful so which and show it in the photos. Super recommended
Bought as a gift, for sister in law, for 79th birthday!! Look all over for something she loves to sew. Found this, and I loved the way it looked, didn't even realize it was a music box till I checked it, I gave it to sister she cried because she never seen anything like it and reminded of old treadile sewing machine she had before she went into senior housing. The parts move with music.... So glad I got it and great price too
This was a gift for a grandmother who not only sew a lot but also collects music boxes and she really loved it. The motion and sound were nice and it was tough enough that even a round with the younger grandkids was acceptable.