Feel The New Experience With Our Motorcycle Suit including Riding Jacket and Pants
Adjustable cuffs and inner shock cord waist. Large chest goggle pocket. Hand warmer zippered pockets. Smartphone pocket with built-in earphone port. Inner snow gaiters at wrists and pant cuffs,reflective trim. Embroidered logos.
- Abrasion resistant and windproof 600 denier polyester high performance fabric
- Lining adopt elasticity polyester mesh fabric, breathable comfortable
- Jacket contains removable warmth cotton liner, you can wear in cold or warm weather
- Removable 7 pieces EVA protectors on the back, shoulders, elbows and knee
- Adjustable cuff, elbows, collar, hem and waist, improves the range of fit and comfort
- Four external pockets on the waist and leg for keeping small items
- Zipper air vents on the jacket back, to ensure that breathable and dry
- Jacket with high visibility reflective stripe design, night more safety riding
- Bulge protection pad on the thigh, Provide a good buffer in falls down
- Adjustable leg opening size design of hook & loop and zipper
- Suitable for the spring, autumn, winter, windproof and keep warm
- Name: Motorcycle Suit
- Condition: Brand new
- Outer Shell fabric: 600 Denier polyester (Oxford cloth)
- Lining fabric: Polyester mesh cloth
- Color: As picture
- Season: Spring, Autumn, Winter
- Size:M, L, XL, XXL, Please choose size according to the size chart.
- Protectors: Shoulder, Elbow, Back, Chest, Knee
- Free WorldWide Shipping
- The product is Shipped in 1-2 Working Days.
- Not sold in stores
- This is Limited Time Offer. Supply is extremely Limited! -Expected to sell out Fast.
I live in NY. If you're reading this in the future, NY in January weather was extremely cold. It's been 15-25 degrees F, sometimes dipping down to single digits, thus making motorcycle riding nearly impossible. I figured 150 dollars was a lot but I set it down to keep riding. I tried it for the first time last night, when it was 19 degrees F. Underneath the suit, I wore a jacket, a long sleeved shirt, a pair of jeans and thermal underwear. This suit is very comfortable.
Excellent product.It provides enough room to wear dress slacks, shirt & tie underneath with no issue. I travel at NOVA HOV speeds (65-80) and lately I've been down to the low 30's and very comfortable.
High quality.I love it when people write real in depth descriptions especially about products that cost a good bit of money, so i will do my best to give you what i got. I live in Birmingham, AL and i have had the suit about a month. I have ridden in everything from 20 degrees up to 55 with this suit on and have not had any problems. It can be a bit bulky walking, but when you are sitting on the bike in the riding position everything is where it needs to be.
Fast shipping..Clean Packaging
I hopped on my bike wearing this suit and the down pour came. I was freaked out during my 2 hour highway ride, pitch black, on a Ninja, but I was totally warm and dry thank you to this suit.Your reviews about being basically naked in 30 below weather are the reason why I bought the suit. Now, add to the list of great reviews my first hand life saving experience.
The best motorcycle suit purchase a serious to novice rider could ever make. It is also perfect if you do any winter atv riding. I am ordering a suit for my kid to use on her atv. My little girl is my angel and this suit is exactly what I want her in this winter when we ride outside. I will be looking at every product made by this vendor and purchase anything they make. If their other products are even half as good then they are still amazing; that is how great this suit is! Thank you!
Jacket great Size fit perfectly.I purchased this riding suit 2 months ago and have worn it on 5+ rides. I live in the Pacific Northwest, and it can get cold and damp here. the suit is pretty easy to put on and take off. I leave the leg zippers/velco fastened and just remove my shoes to put it on or take it off - it's faster than unzipping the legs and then zipping them back up. It takes me about 30 seconds to put the suit on and zip it up the front, and that's at a normal, unhurried pace.
Great seller Recommend
I've been riding in weather that varies from 40 deg to 60, cloudy and sunny days, wind blowing hard and no wind at all, light rain to no rain. I ride a scooter with a wind screen. My speeds have usually been between 25-60mph, both in city and on highways. This suit has kept me warm during all of those conditions, and it sheds water really well. When you start getting up past 55 deg it can get warm, especially if you're a warm-blooded type. But I unzip the chest part-way and I'm fine. I wouldn't wear it above 60 deg temps because it would just get too warm.
I would recommend this suit without any reservations - I tend to get cold when riding and this suit has solved that problem perfectly. It seems sturdy and well made, especially for the price.
Very satisfied.This suit is simply awesome. I work in healthcare so I often just wear scrubs to work. In low 30 degree weather I can easily ride my 30 minute commute in just scrubs and the first grear suit. Living in Pennsylvania and still riding my Road King Special to work in late December is something I wouldn't have bothered with until I discovered this product. I'm 5'9" 182lbs and the medium fits perfect. The Velcro is strong, the zipper seals are impressive, and product is just overall well constructed.
thank you dealer....
The suit can compress down to fit into one of my hard saddlebags, though there's not much room left after. The inner part of the legs of the suit (from inner ankle to about the knee) have a material that's different from the rest of the suit to protect it from the heat of the motor. If your not ready to plug your bike into the trickle charger, spend $140 from your Christmas cash and get this suit.