Motorcycle Speed Racing Long Boot
A performance boot for both track and street that is anatomically profiled and packed with innovative features, the Boot incorporates the latest advancements in performance footwear design and development. Every component on the CE certified it has been carefully designed to give you a crucial performance edge or keep you on the track for longer, in the form of protection innovations, improved ergonomics and comfort features.
- Main upper material constructed from advanced microfiber for durability and repeated abrasion resistance.
- It innovative TPU lateral ankle brace protection provides a biomechanical support between lateral top calf/shin and ankle and offers improved structural integrity, protection against impact shocks, repeated abrasion resistance and flex support.
- It new and exclusive compound rubber sole promotes improved feel and grip, water dispersion and durability.
- Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
- The boot is CE certified.
- It is anti-slip soles, reinforced archives wagons, enclosed gear strengthening ankle, waterproof and strong, to protect the feet and ankles, and ergonomic comfort, and graceful.
- Model: B1001
- Color: Red Black White
- Material: Microfiber leather
- Vehicle service type: Street-sport-motorcycles, street-cruiser-motorcycles, street-touring-motorcycles, street-motor-scooters, all-terrain-vehicles, utility-vehicles
- 1 x one pair of motorcycle boot
- Free Worldwide Shipping
- The product is Shipped in 1-2 Working Days.
- Not sold in stores
- This is Limited Time Offer. Supply is extremely Limited! -Expected to sell out Fast.
I make my son wear these every time he rides. The last time he went out, I saw him leaving this his tennis shoes on and made him put these boots on instead. He came home about an hour later and said... "Dad, thanks for making me put these on. I dumped my bike on it's side and the foot peg dug into the side of the boot. Had I not been wearing these, I would have hurt my ankle or leg really bad, but with these, I just got up and kept riding." Best investment I may have ever made.
I'm giving them 4 stars based on the amount of protection they give with reference to the price. First, I'll say these are high quality boots that offer nice features that you would expect to see on more expensive boots. They give very good shin, ankle and foot protection. They are comfortable enough to ride in all day while still giving excellent protection. Also they are durable and well made. I have about 20 hours of hard dirt bike trail riding in them and they show no sign of wear.
I am blown away by how awesome these boots are, I highly recommend them to any and everyone. Great product for sure. The boots fit pretty true to their size, I got a size 8 in men's and and they fit me perfectly.
Satisfied with the posting.These are my first pair of motorcycle boots as this is my first Motorcycle. I ride a Honda XR650L and I bough these so that I can ride in the dessert. I took them out for the first time and they are very stiff and it is hard to feel the shifter but I think that's how these are supposed to feel. they are meant to really protect you when you crash and I didn't rest them but I feel as if they would provide more than adequate protection. they feel comfortable for what they are and you feel safety.. All great!!!!!!
Awesome boots. I just did 12 backflips, I'm that happy. Fit perfect for me and I'm a 17. A little stiff but stiff things are good. Theyre new boots, that's gonna happen until you break them in like a wild mustang.
If you don't wear these when you ride then you are just playing roulette with super important appendages. I ride in various desert terrain almost every weekend and these boots have withstood cactus, trees, bushes, hard packed dirt, rocks, sand, every surface imaginable.
A little clunky, but well protecting and durable for the price. Feel almost like snowboard boots when walking which isn't an endorsement. You may have to adjust your shifter position to get under it reliably as the toe is much taller than my old SIDI boots.
Finally got to use the boots!! I walked around in them a little before actually going riding. These boots are really stiff out of the box. I did some bending and twisting to semi break them in. I went out riding with them a little and was able to shift pretty good. I took them camping and after the first days ride they felt really good overall.
I bought these for Dual-Sport riding, and they work great. their are good videos on YouTube showing how to pre-break-in the boots before wearing them. took about 2 or 3 rides to really break them in, but they work great now. Dollar-for-dollar, a good value. these are not the most comfortable boot for walking around town in when stopped, but they are manageable. Protection is awesome, as i have dropped my motorcycle directly on my ankle and leg and suffered no injury to my leg or boot. i know i would have twisted or had injuries in my other softer Adventure boots.