Superior Bass & TWS: 10W rated power and unique Class-G amplifiers with 3D DSP chip deliver high volume high-definition stereo sound and strong bass; you can enjoy the true wireless stereo system (right + left channels) by connecting two units
Long Battery Time: Built-in 2200 mAh rechargeable Lithium battery plays up to 16 hours at 70% volume; recharge in just 3 hours with the included Micro USB cable
Bluetooth 4.2: Quick to connect to your smartphone, tablet, laptop, etc.; auto-reconnects to the last-used device within up to 33 feet; high-quality built-in microphone allows HD hands-free calls
User-Friendly: IP45 dust-proof & water-resistant for more purposes like partying by the pool; 3.5mm AUX for non-Bluetooth devices; also supports up to 32 GB Micro-SD card
Super Portable: Easily slips into your bag; offers a strap to hang from a backpack; just take tunes anywhere you go; 6.0 × 2.6 × 2.5 in; 12 oz
- Communication: AUX,Bluetooth,USB
- Battery: Yes
- PMPO: 30W
- Power Source: Battery
- Built-in Microphone: Yes
- Playback Function: APE,MP3,Other,FLAC
- Material: Metal
- Support Memory Card: Yes
- Waterproof: Yes
- Output Power: 10W
- Frequency Range: 50Hz-20KHz.
In The Box
- 1 × A10 Bluetooth Speaker
- 1 × Micro USB Cable
- 1 × 3.5 mm Audio Cable
- 1 × Detachable Strap
- 1 × User Manual
1)Not able to connect to your device?
- Restart the speaker and try again
- If your device requires a Pin Code, please enter 0000
2)Keeps cutting out when playing?
Please ensure the speaker is within the operating range and there are no obstacles between the speaker and the device
3)Not able to play the music in Micro SD card?
- Please ensure the format of the Micro SD card is FAT32. It only supports FAT32 Micro SD card
- Please ensure the formats of the music files are APE, FLAC, WAV, WMA or MP3
4)No sound when playing?
- Please adjust the volume of the speaker
- Please adjust the volume of your device
- Please check if the speaker is paused
5)No sound in AUX-in mode?
Please ensure the audio cable is connected well?
6)Not able to turn on?
Please try to charge the speaker for about 3 hours
7)No, response to any operation?
Please try to reset the speaker by pressing the reset button in the AUX-in jack