Buy 1 Get 1 Free + Free Shipping Today Only!
Introducing Our new Anti-collision Rain & fog LED lights that are built upon a decade of innovation to deliver the highest performing street-legal fog, rain & snow light to hit the market. These fog optics were painstakingly engineered to result in a truly unique lens that performs good as well as it looks, capable of generating a super-crisp fog beam!
Why do i need to install anti collision light?
It will make your car safe and unique with
- 2 in 1 Design: Laser Fog Light and Pattern Warning Light.
- Can be attached to the rear fog light, license plate light, brake lights or running light circuit
- Effectively Prevent the Occurrence of Traffic Accidents.
- Make People Pay Attention to the Car in the Foggy ,Raining & snowy Days.
- Easy to install! Looks Very Cool for Your Cars and Motorcycles
- Brighter and clearer, better than fog light and license light
Improves driving safety and brings you convenience. Gives you maximum visibility that motorists can see. Installation of this light can reduce the traffic accident rate by 12.4% and the death rate by 26.4% by increasing your visibility. It’s legal and safe.
- Free worldwide Shipping
- The product is Shipped within 2-3 Working Days.
- It works for all cars , trucks & motorcycles
- Can be attached to the rear as fog light, license plate light, brake lights or running light circuit
- Not sold in stores
- This is Limited Edition Item. Supply is extremely Limited! -we sell out Fast.
I tried 3 different parking aids and this one tops them all. It is fully adjustable and can be mounted anywhere. It takes a bit of thought on placement but it does a perfect job once installed and you don't have a tennis ball hanging down. Best part is the wide laser beam that actually guides you into a tight space. It doesn't help tell you where to stop although you might be able to adjust it so the end of the laser beam tells you where to stop.
Mounted on my harley. I connected it to switch with my brakes on my harley or I can turn it on with a switch outside the bar while I'm parked
got my lights. i have yet to try