This pet carrier Can be worn in your front or back. Both sides have zipper and Velcro which is convenient for adjust-ability. Breathable mesh doesn't makes your dog feel stuffy or uncomfortable. Go out with your pet and use this backpack more conveniently and more concise.
- CONVENIENT HANDS-FREE PET BACKPACK FOR SMALL DOGS - Feel more leisure with the brilliant design of our small dog carrier backpack. You can carry your lovely furry family just like a baby on your back or front and they will look super cute in it.
- ULTIMATE SAFETY FOR YOUR PETS - There are velcro, zipper, and self-fastening elastic side opening to fit snugly and hold your furry friend securely as well as make them feel comfortable inside without any strains.
- SOFT, COMFORTABLE CANVAS MATERIAL - Our chest carrier is made of canvas which is really sturdy, durable, lightweight, soft, breathable, and will not tear apart and break easily. You can pretty much use this pet backpack carrier for small dogs or cats for a long time.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN FOR EASY CARRYING - Our dog carrier pack has an adjustable shoulder strap with buckle to fasten around your waist, so you’ll feel comfortable and won’t get any strain on your shoulder or waist.
- GET THE BEST PROTECTION FOR TRAVELING! -Hurry and place your order now while the stocks last!
- Type: Dogs and Cats
- Material:100% Cotton
- FREE SHIPPING + NO TAX
- Item is shipped out in 24-48 hours
- Not sold in the store.
Great small dog carrier. Fits my 10lb Chihuahua. My Chi is light legs. He’s comfy in this and will get excited when he sees me pull this out. It fits well both for myself carrying and the dog being carried. The zipper is nice and smooth.
I bought this for cute dog. She is 3 lbs and fits in the small perfectly. I put it on, lifted her in, she seemed to know just what to do and settled in, I zipped it, she was completely content and within minutes was asleep with her little head in the opening.
I ordered a size small for my 3 pound yorkie. It fits perfect room. I love the adjustable strap. She seems comfortable in it. Would recommend for your furry baby.
The pouch is great and it’s very well made, my one problem with this is the strap isn’t adjustable. We are both 2x and can’t wear this. Be prepared to do some sewing if you are a large person.
The minute I pick up this bag my 4 lb chihuahua gets all excited and starts dancing around me. I lay the bag down and she steps into it. It makes me laugh with pleasure. The bag is well made; the strap is adjustable and wide so it doesn't cut into my shoulder. The buckle is sturdy. There's a handy slot for my smartphone. She fits into the bag perfectly with her head poking out and sometimes
He rode all over Durango, southern Colorado, Four Corners, every day for a week in this. When we got back to Missouri, we put it out on the drive and started the bike, he ran to it and laid down. Couldn't wait to get back in. It's like a hug for the dog, and I know he's safe where I can see him.Very successful to train the 9-week-old pup to ride and now he's a regular biker dog.
Highly recommend. I love the zipper closure, so he doesn't fall out by accident & the padded neck area & adjustable I-cord along with the safety strap clip to attach to my dog's harness. The straps are comfortable and VERY easily adjustable. My Modes Ultrasonic Bark Control device, fits securely into the pocket on one strap.
Well Thanks everyone who knew about this GREAT little secret, but chose to keep it to yourself! This thing is a GAME CHANGER! I have a 2 lb Yorkie who is now 7 months old. He gets into EVERYthing! He also loves to be with me & can't stand to be alone. If my adult Yorkie is napping, he's NOT! He has to be in the THICK of things at ALL times.
The carrying bag is super, at a weight of 3.5 kg is ideal without clothes. The dog sits comfortably. And L took for winter, because in M with clothes will not fit. On the photo size m It's okay.