Unleash your kids' inner creative power with these Building Block Sets! You can even join & team up with your kids to create the ULTIMATE block-city!
Are you up to the task? If so, read on..
Often times kids tend to run off into trouble seemingly everywhere they go. With these Building Block Sets you may very well be able to keep your child focused and entertained with a very healthy activity for hours at a time! Here's why our Building Block sets are good for your little ones (and you!):
- It develops creative problem solving which will lead to them being better decision makers and more self-reliant, which in turn saves you time!
- Choose from 4 Different EPIC block sets (Construction Site, Black Police, Fire Station and Mega Police Station) that are perfectly fit to satisfy your child's creative needs!
- The constant twisting, turning and clicking movement needed to build a block city is one of the most fun ways your child can develop their fine motor skills!
- It improves their attention span which will give them an advantage in school.
- And last but not least, it teaches your kids to be patient.
- Mega Police Station: 1397pcs
- Fire Station: 958pcs
- Construction Site: 319pcs
- Black Police: 1063pcs
- Small block size (compatible with legos)
- Plastic material
- Hazard warning for children under the age of 3
We've JUST put it on sale today at 50% off for all you mamas and papas out there! Act fast because a little birdie here is telling us your kid is being naughty and chasing the cat again..
- Your order will be shipped within 2-3 business days.
- We offer FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!
- You will be sent a tracking code for your order via e-mail so that you can monitor its progress every step along the way.
My seven year old son loves Lego and wanted his "first set" so he chose this. He was able to assemble the whole thing on his own just by using the building guide that was provided by Lego. It was a step by step visual guide that is very easy to follow. My suggestion, which I made my son do was the following: the box comes with a few bags that are numbered. Each bag corresponds with a booklet. I had him open one bag and when he was done I got a big Ziploc bag, placed all the extra Lego's and the manual in that bag. and When he was done, he the opened the second and so an and so forth. I got a bin to place the bags into and labeled on it the Lego set name
Same quality as in store! All pieces were there, no complaints! His was a gift for my 7 year old and with the help of my 8 year old daughter, the 2 of them had the entire set together by that evening! The love playing with it and after 2 months it is still built and being played with!
My son was freaking out after he had his lego..he's very happy....Happy kid, happy Mummy.....thanks you seller....I"ll post picture when he finished build his police station.
Bought this for our 6 year old grandson who had no problem putting it together by himself. He really loved it, as he, like a lot of kids, is really into police stuff. He is old enough to also take it completely apart and make his own unique version of police stuff, so I never did see it all together as pictured on the box. Nice set to encourage creativity. Legos are always a good tool for kids to engage in their own stories and playacting, not just building blocks. Nice alternative to the more expensive police department.
Got this as a gift and the child was able to do it in their own. Easy for them to look at the instructions and the pieces were bagged in separate bags based on what steps were ordered next. So don't open all the bags at once. This was a good “next level” set since they could complete the smaller sets we were getting them very quickly. Kept them entertained and took them a little longer to complete.
Daughter loves this! Built it with help (5 years old) and played with it after. Loves the fire truck siren and light
Definitely would buy again
First of all, Legos have been a staple for as long as I can remember, so what a pleasure to buy this set for my grandson. He's a master at assembling just about anything you bring his way and he absolutely loved this set. It was great to see him enjoying Legos as much as I did when I was his age. And that's a very long time ago!!!